Reduce Financial Toxicity
The rising cost of drugs is placing an increasing financial burden on patients, in many cases leading them to delay or forgo care or default on their medical bills. This web conference will present best practices for helping patients understand their insurance coverage, estimate and plan for their out-of-pocket expenses, and secure copay assistance or drug replacement.
What You'll Learn:
- How to identify patients with financial need
- How to create out-of-pocket cost estimates for patients prior to treatment
- How to streamline patients’ applications for copay assistance and drug replacement
- How to increase point-of-service collections
- How to work with patients to develop realistic payment plans