• Oncology service line leaders
• Radiation therapy managers
• Facility-level radiation therapy data presented in quartiles
• Performance data for a custom cohort of your choice
• Downloadable graphics for volumes, staffing, operations, and patient throughput data
Explore the results from our 2016 national benchmarking survey on radiation therapy volumes, staffing, and operations.
Over 170 radiation therapy facilities provided data that we’re featuring in our interactive Benchmark Generator. This tool lets you slice and dice the data by various factors, including region, annual treatment starts, and type of institution, to compare your radiation therapy facility to your peers.
Sample metrics include distribution of radiation therapy treatments, full-time employees (FTEs) per radiation oncologist, daily radiation treatments per FTE, and total days to start of treatment.
All Oncology Roundtable members can use this tool to access the national results, while any organization that participated in the survey this year will have immediate access to a custom report.
Metrics and Analytics
Next, Check Out
Medical Oncology Clinic Volumes, Staffing, and Operations Benchmark Generator