We provide health care architects, designers, and real estate firms with the insights and decision-support resources needed to elevate their marketing, strategic planning, and business development functions.
Your provider partners need to start thinking of their patients as consumers. These patients want services that are affordable, accessible, and customized to their preferences and needs. Here’s how to profitably meet those demands.
Most organizations start by managing the top 5% of high-risk patients, but that alone will not put your provider partners on a sustainable path for population health. First, they’ll need to address the inefficiencies that prevent seamless management of the other 95%.
One in 10 Americans uses an online dating site or app to find love. So why not to find a doctor? The marketing team at Pardee Hospital asked that question and answered it with Pardee Select: a website where patients can search for “compatible” physicians.
Uncompensated care is changing, and so must hospitals’ approach to collections. Learn more about the impact of changing coverage–and what it could mean for patient revenue.
Anytime you read about hospital finance or changing reimbursement models, the term "bundled payment" will come up without fail. We break down what it really means—and why it matters.
Watch the video
Christopher Kerns explains why you can't continue to cut costs to balance your books—and why you should invest in innovations that will reduce the growth rate of your expenses instead.
Just as no two behavioral health conditions are the same, no single strategy is going to serve all patients.
Dan Diamond explains the Affordable Care Act's one-stop-shop marketplaces in three minutes.
Health systems are placing big bets on care transformation initiatives—and they're counting on physicians to lead these efforts. Jessica Sweeney-Platt shares four ways to become active participants.
One-third of your patients shop at Walmart every week—what if they could get care there, too? Lisa Bielamowicz explains how provider competition is radically changing.
Speak with a member of our team.
Through reports, presentations, forecasts, and direct access to over 150 topical experts, the Facility Planning Forum delivers customer insight and actionable guidance to members. We answer vital strategic questions, such as:
As a member, you'll have unlimited access to our diagnostic tools and analytics, webconferences, national meetings, research studies, onsite expert presentations, and more.
Drawn from countless interactions with hospital and health system leaders around the country, our top experts share insights, advice, and anecdotes on the future of health care. More
All you need to take on population health management: frontier case studies, exclusive analysis, and insights from our senior researchers. More
Our finance experts share their latest findings on margin performance strategy, finance best practices, and everything in between. More
For aspiring population health managers, clinical and financial success depends on successful leadership and care model transformation. This study provides a comprehensive blueprint for that transformation. More
The ACA's health care exchanges are enrolling new patients. To help health systems capture these new customers, we've provided answers to eight key questions. More
How are best-in-class population health managers deploying care management resources for high-, rising-, and low-risk patients? See how they're using medical homes, group visits, patient portals, and more. More
Learn how to improve care management for three distinct Medicaid patient populations: pregnant women, patients with chronic conditions, and dual-eligibles. More
Partnerships and survey offerings that drive workforce impact and engagement through leader development, best practices, technology, and implementation support.
We provide strategic guidance and performance improvement solutions —actionable insights and analytics, technology platforms, consulting expertise and talent development services. More
Learn about our Solutions Partnerships
- or -
View All Topics
Learn three ways providers are using a broader array of virtual visits to increase capacity and panel size, engage care influencers, and recruit patients from broader geographies. Download the brief
Forgot your password?
Create an account.
Forgot your password?
Create an account.