Health care talent is and will remain in high demand across the next decade. Data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the number of jobs in the health care sector will grow by 14% from 2018 to 2028. That’s almost double the average employment growth nationwide.
In a rapidly evolving talent market, every health care leader must ask:
How will we prepare to build and attract the workforce we'll need for the future?
In this briefing, you’ll find six strategies to consider as you build your workforce plan.
- Promote work-life balance to attract and retain physicians.
- Manage the shortage of nursing experience.
- Maximize advanced practice provider autonomy.
- Provide meaningful career paths for entry-level roles.
- Make flexible work arrangements the norm rather than the exception.
- Leverage technology to increase workforce efficiency.
Get the briefing
Next, check out
The Experience-Complexity Gap