Every major player in your health system gets a direct line to the industry’s most-needed insights and
the support to take action. Learn about our research platform.
A strategic focus on talent is critical to success. Learn how we can help you make the right investments.
Attract and retain the patients you aspire to serve by offering the care network, access, and experience they need. See how we can help.
Improve quality and outcomes and lower costs by eliminating unwarranted deviation from the best standard of care. See how we can help.
Sustain the financial stability to serve your community by making sure you’re paid efficiently for services rendered. See how we can help.
Make sure every level of your organization understands best practice performance and has the tools
and support to get there. Learn about our research platform.
Pinpoint your opportunities and hardwire best practices to accelerate progress. Learn about our technology.
Partner with seasoned experts providing strategic, customized support. Learn about our consulting services.
Providers, payers, and consumers are demanding new IT-enabled competencies in health care. IT solutions providers have an opportunity to continue to expand their reach, but only if they can correctly identify and meet these needs. Learn how we can help.
More than 50 CIOs and CEOs convened at our 2014 IT-Enabled Population Health Management Summit to talk about IT-centric strategies for the future. Here's what we discussed.
Learn how best-in-class population health managers are using medical homes, group visits, patient portals, and more.
Instead of just focusing on high-cost patients, you need to stem the flow of moderate-risk patients into the top 5%.
Watch the video
Don't wait for claims data. You have the data you need to not only segment your patients but also those within specific disease states.
Find out how you can start determining the root cause of risk through partnerships and targeted data collection—and start better using your care management resources.
Speak with a member of our team.
Through reports, presentations, forecasts, and direct access to over 150 topical experts, we provide customer insight, reimbursement intelligence, and actionable guidance to our members, answering vital strategic questions, such as:
As a member, you'll have access to our diagnostic tools and analytics, webconferences, national meetings, research studies, onsite expert presentations, and more.
Insights for the C-suite drawn from conversations with hospital and health system executives across the country. More
The insights, tools, and resources you need to take on—and succeed at—population health management. More
Most organizations start by managing the top 5% of high-risk patients, but that alone will not put your provider partners on a sustainable path for population health. First, help them address the inefficiencies that prevent seamless management of the other 95% of the population. More
The ACA's health care exchanges are enrolling new patients. To help your health system partners capture these new customers, we've provided answers to eight key questions. More