Every major player in your health system gets a direct line to the industry’s most-needed insights and
the support to take action. Learn about our research platform.
Attract and retain the patients you aspire to serve by offering the care network, access, and experience they need. See how we can help.
Improve quality and outcomes and lower costs by eliminating unwarranted deviation from the best standard of care. See how we can help.
Sustain the financial stability to serve your community by making sure you’re paid efficiently for services rendered. See how we can help.
Make sure every level of your organization understands best practice performance and has the tools
and support to get there. Learn about our research platform.
Pinpoint your opportunities and hardwire best practices to accelerate progress. Learn about our technology.
Partner with seasoned experts providing strategic, customized support. Learn about our consulting services.
We offer the research, data, and customer insight that market-leading companies need to compete effectively in today’s health care delivery landscape.
Patients are acting more and more like consumers. That means they want services that are affordable, accessible, and customized to their preferences and needs. Here's how hospitals are preparing to profitably meet those demands.
Learn how to build a strong foundation for patient-centered CV care and use it to encourage greater patient engagement.
Managing the top 5% of high-risk patients alone will not put providers on a sustainable path to population health. They need to address the inefficiencies that prevent seamless management of the other 95%, first.
Set your organization on a path toward deeper customer relationships by learning more about suppliers' common misconceptions of hospital-based purchasers.
Speak with a member of our team.
As a member, you’ll have access to strategic research, expert insight, and analytic support to bolster your sales, marketing, product development, and customer relationship-building efforts while navigating the transition to accountable care.
We serve over 300 health care suppliers and solutions providers, offering:
National member meetings
One- and two-day meetings presenting our latest insights and market recommendations
Concise, action-oriented reports and briefings designed to provide you with easily digestible, implementable advice
On-demand expert support
Complimentary access to our research team to discuss emerging trends, address challenges, and learn more about our work
Interactive web-based presentations
One-hour educational intensives and "hot topic" discussions that are customizable for in-house training sessions
In-person educational sessions
Interactive, expert-led presentations tailored to the interest of your staff; one per membership year at no additional cost
Data and forecasting tools
Library of downloadable tools to help you forecast local volumes, benchmark provider performance, and build pro forma analyses
Drawn from countless interactions with hospital and health system leaders around the country, our top experts share insights, advice, and anecdotes on the future of health care. More
All you need to take on population health management: frontier case studies, exclusive analysis, and insights from our senior researchers. More
Our finance experts share their latest findings on margin performance strategy, finance best practices, and everything in between. More
Breaking industry news, perspectives, and insights on the business and practice of cancer care. More
For aspiring population health managers, clinical and financial success depends on successful leadership and care model transformation. This study provides a comprehensive blueprint for that transformation. More
The ACA's health care exchanges are enrolling new patients. To help health systems capture these new customers, we've provided answers to eight key questions. More
Every health care executive's goal should be sustainable margins, not cost reduction. Here are 12 ways to control costs and better manage revenue. More