How it works
With so many market forces affecting the health care industry, leaders need to be prepared to manage today's complexities and anticipate tomorrow's challenges. Now, Covid-19 has introduced even more uncertainty. Leaders are tackling vaccine distribution and hesitancy, planning for a post-pandemic world, and still trying to hit their operational and strategic goals.
We are now offering Advisory Board Vitals: State of the Industry, a different-in-kind way to access a suite of digital resources specifically focused on the top trends health care leaders need to know as they navigate hurdles.
Here's how it works:
- Fill out the form to the right to indicate your interest and request next steps.
- You get a lower price point than our traditional research memberships: $10,000 for 12 months of access to all State of the Industry resources for three people at your organization.
- You activate your access and can start exploring the suite of digital content: blog posts, research briefings, white papers, toolkits, case studies, webinars, and more.
Here's a sample list of content you will get access to with the offering:
- 16 things CEOs need to know in 2021
- C-Suite Cheat Sheet: Social Determinants of Health
- The CFO’s guide to navigating federal funding sources of Covid-19 relief
Keep reading below to learn more, download the FAQ to share with your team, and fill out the form to the right to request a letter of agreement.