About Physician Collaboration
What is the Physician Collaboration partnership?
Each physician has the ability to advance—or undermine—organizational priorities on a daily basis. Our Physician Collaboration partnership helps executives cultivate a responsive, collaborative medical staff and develop strong physician leaders.
Recognizing that compensation and incentives do not guarantee collaboration, we provide a research-based cultural strategy that focuses on increasing physicians’ willingness and ability to contribute to organizational performance.
We help our partners achieve this collaboration through a three-tier framework:
- Establish a foundation for broad medical staff collaboration.
- Engage physician leaders in organizational priorities.
- Encourage physician ownership of the clinical agenda.
We customize each engagement to the organization’s needs, supporting progress through each tier with implementation consulting and onsite skill-building workshops for current and emerging medical staff leaders. Our tools, templates, and timelines ensure your organization achieves meaningful, sustainable collaboration.
Physician Collaboration partnerships include:
- An executive retreat for key hospital leaders and onsite, interactive workshops provide ongoing skill-building opportunities for physicians and hospital staff.
- Access to Harvard ManageMentor PLUS e-learning
On-demand consultation and implementation support from a dedicated service team.
Deep experience and expertise
Since our founding, we have worked with more than 7,000 physicians. Our service team blends a variety of talent—MBAs, MDs, MPAs, PhDs, consultants, and research analysts—to provide the most comprehensive support possible.
Contact us to learn more about Physician Collaboration
Physician Collaboration home