With purchasers demanding more affordable care, how can you restructure operations to lower costs? And how—and where—can you build out population health capabilities at the same time?
Learn how we give health system executives the tools and insights needed for success.
You need to start thinking of your patients as consumers. That means they want services that are affordable, accessible, and customized to their preferences and needs. Here's how to profitably meet those demands.
Get tactics to hardwire a foolproof M&A strategy, from creating an accountable leadership structure to setting clearly defined responsibilities and processes.
Uncompensated care is changing, and so must hospitals' approach to collections. Learn more about the impact of changing coverage—and what it could mean for your patient revenue.
Most organizations start by managing the top 5% of high-risk patients, but that alone will not put you on a sustainable path for population health. First, address the inefficiencies that prevent seamless management of the other 95% of your population.
One-third of your patients shop at Walmart every week—what if they could get care there, too? Lisa Bielamowicz talks why about the basis for provider competition is about to radically change.
Watch the video
Anytime you read about hospital finance or changing reimbursement models, the term "bundled payment" will come up without fail. We break down what it really means—and why it matters.
Christopher Kerns explains why you can't continue to cut costs to balance your books—but you can invest in innovations that will reduce the growth rate of your expenses instead.
Just as no two behavioral health conditions are the same, no single strategy is going to serve all patients.
Dan Diamond explains the Affordable Care Act's 'one-stop-shop' marketplaces in three minutes.
Health systems are placing big bets on care transformation initiatives—and they're counting on physicians to lead these efforts. Jessica Sweeney-Platt shares four ways to become active participants.
Speak with a member of our team.
We give senior health system executives the forecasting tools and best practice insights they need to answer the industry’s most important strategic and operational questions:
As a member, you get access to our diagnostic tools and analytics, webconferences, national meetings, research studies, onsite expert presentations, and more.
Drawn from countless interactions with hospital and health system leaders around the country, our top experts share insights, advice, and anecdotes on the future of health care. More
All you need to know to take on population health management: frontier case studies, exclusive analysis, and insights from our senior researchers. More
Our finance experts share their latest findings on margin performance strategy, finance best practices, and everything in between. More
For aspiring population health managers, clinical and financial success depends on successful leadership and care model transformation. This study provides a comprehensive blueprint for that transformation. More
The ACA's health care exchanges are expected to cover 24 million Americans by 2016. To help health systems capture these new customers, we've provided answers to eight key questions. More
Every health care executive's goal should be sustainable margins, not cost reduction. Here are 12 ways to adopt a broader view of margin management. More
Explore strategies for improving care management for three distinct Medicaid patient populations: pregnant women, patients with chronic conditions, and dual-eligibles. More
Comprehensive services and support for health care organizations in planning, building, and operating population health management functions.
Helps hospitals achieve the physician alignment needed to advance quality goals and secure cost savings.
Helps hospitals and health systems achieve full medical staff integration through physician practice management and consulting services.
Customized support for care transformation strategy and execution.
We provide strategic guidance and performance improvement solutions —actionable insights and analytics, technology platforms, consulting expertise and talent development services. More
Comprehensive services and support for health care organizations in planning, building, and operating population health management functions. Learn More
- or -
View All Topics
Hiring a new CV services director? Thinking of employing a care transition coach? We’ve collected sample job descriptions from institutions across the country to help you develop and refine service line roles. Browse by position or strategic topic to find the description you need.More
Forgot your password?
Create an account.
Forgot your password?
Create an account.