Community Impact is The Advisory Board Company’s corporate social responsibility program. We leverage the economic and innovative power of our firm—and the skills of our staff—to drive positive change.
We also have established specific volunteer policies to encourage community involvement.
- Hear Advisory Board staff discuss what Community Impact means to them.
- See how their work benefits others while enabling personal and professional growth.
The Community Impact Mission
We seek to benefit our neighbors, our staff, and our firm by generously sharing our time and talent—particularly in the areas of health care and education—with those who serve those most in need.
In service to our community
- Demonstrate our core value of the spirit of generosity.
- Leverage our professional skills to help those who serve those most in need.
- Collaborate with health care and education non-profits to apply our expertise.
- Partner in humility with the leaders of non-profit institutions, respecting their deep knowledge and dedication.
In service to our employees
- Instill a lifelong habit of service in our staff.
- Develop leaders through volunteer work that applies business know-how.
- Provide ways for staff to share their time, talent, and passions in the community.
In service to our owners
- Attract and retain high-value employees who want to be part of a firm that gives them the opportunity to contribute to the broader community.
- Unify the entire organization around our shared mission and core values.
- Provide investors a holistic return through ownership in a firm that goes beyond commerce, deploying our intellectual capital to do the most good while delivering business growth and shareholder value.
How We Help
See how we are serving the community through hands-on service, pro bono consulting, and board service.