Expert panel: The future of home-based care under Medicare Advantage
April 7, 2021
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM EST
The Covid-19 global pandemic has sparked innovation in home-based care. New and established organizations are launching and scaling models to expand primary, acute, post-acute, and palliative care in the home. Opportunities exist to improve care and patient satisfaction through these models, but to achieve these goals, the industry must clarify the capabilities and limitations of care in the home—while addressing the questions related to scalability, staffing, and payment models.
In this panel, we'll hear from the biggest names in home-based care and home health to learn about their organizations and explore innovations in the Medicare Advantage space.
- Michael Johnson, Practice President Bayada, Home Health Care
- Nick Loporcaro, Chief Executive Officer, Landmark Health
- Travis Messina, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Contessa Health
- Greg Sheff, SVP, Chief Medical Officer, Home Solutions, Humana
Facilitator: Jared Landis, Advisory Board
- Understand the adoption of home-based care and health services by the Medicare Advantage population
- Breakdown the nuances of home-based care and home health models and payment strategies
- Identify challenges and opportunities for home-based care providers and home health agencies