What is an executive briefing?
In an executive briefing, an Advisory Board revenue cycle expert will come on-site to share insights from our recently completed work on mid-cycle optimization and improvement.
Our findings are based on our work with finance executives and revenue cycle leaders at more than 700 hospitals across the country.
Who should attend?
The presentation is designed for an executive-level audience. We recommend the following attendees to maximize value from the session:
- CFO: Reduce lost revenue and maximize quality-based payments to grow your bottom line
- Revenue cycle leadership: Track reimbursement impact of mid-cycle interventions
- CDI leadership: Gain visibility into physician data to increase effectiveness of CDI efforts
- HIM director: Benchmark individual and facility-level performance
- ICD-10 project leadership: Project revenue impact for ICD-10 transition
How will you benefit?
During the briefing you will learn how to:
- Assess the impact of your mid-cycle initiatives on the financial and quality measures that drive margin success
- Compare your mid-cycle performance against peers and easily identify your biggest opportunities
- Prioritize documentation and coding efforts to maximize your bottom line
- Pinpoint areas of compliance, audit, and RAC takeback risk, and keep tabs on your audit adjudication process to maximize success
- Benchmark individual physician documentation performance to support your CDI training efforts