In today’s changing health care environment, developing a successful program requires shrewd strategic planning, strong coordination, and a flexible infrastructure to adapt accordingly. For many programs, this is especially challenging for complex, chronic patient populations such as heart failure (HF).
Service Line Strategy Advisor can save you time, help you distill and prioritize development objectives, and arm you with actionable strategies to achieve each one. See how we helped one institution prepare accordingly for their HF population needs.
See how Service Line Strategy Advisor can address your most pressing issues
Our steps for creating a strategic plan:
Contextualize strengths and development areas
• Our approach: Conducted in-depth interviews with stakeholders to evaluate program performance
• Result: Benchmarked program progressiveness under four major components: program infrastructure, care pathway management, clinical offerings, and regionalization strategy
Provide direct recommendations for future strategy
• Our approach: Synthesized observations with program expertise to distill actionable priorities for program development
• Result: Outlined near-, mid-, and long-term goals within each component, and provided integration recommendations
Deliver tactics to facilitate care continuum management
• Our approach: Build on key insights with a tactical guide to accomplish the program’s most pressing action items
• Result: Gave detailed actionable strategies for program improvement with regards to HF staff structure, protocol standardization, follow-up care, and branding
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your organization
Next, Check Out
Cardiovascular market trends