Login for full access to content in this webconference
Members please Log In
About the Webconference
This open-line conference call will provide a forum for pharmacy leaders from AMCs and health systems with an AMC or major research institute to discuss their approach to specialty pharmacy business development, including common challenges, lessons learned, and ideas for advancement.
This session is recommended for organizations that currently dispense open-distribution specialty drugs, but have not yet achieved specialty pharmacy accreditation. Potential topics for discussion may include:
- Conducting an assessment to determine the size of the specialty pharmacy business opportunity
- Opportunities for expansion, partnership, and growth
- The specialty pharmacy accreditation process
To ensure a productive session:
- Attendance is limited to eight health system pharmacy leaders. Registrations will be processed on a first-come first-served basis.
- To process your registration, you will be required to provide information about your current specialty pharmacy program. The survey results will be shared with the other call participants.
- The call’s agenda will be structured around participants’ questions. So please be sure to tell us your questions for your peers on your registration form.
- A second session for non-academic health systems will be held on a later date.