We’ve reimagined the Advisory Board’s strategic planning and business development research program. Welcome to the Market Innovation Center.
Planners and business developers are juggling more—more uncertainty about the future, more difficult investment decisions, and more stakeholders to manage. So we’re giving you more help envisioning your future market, evaluating new types of investments, and leading stakeholders to decisions. Our new investments include:
- New forecasting and scenario planning tools
- New consumer surveys, insights, and benchmarks on different-in-kind investments
- New planning skills curriculum, stakeholder persuasion tools, and benchmarks for staffing and structuring your department
With these new resources comes a new name. The Marketing and Planning Leadership Council is now the Market Innovation Center. Rest assured that these new offerings are included in your membership and that members will continue to have access to the research, tools, and templates created under the Council brand.
See our new planning portal
New market analytics
What will our outpatient volumes be in 2020? How many extra cardiologists will we need? How will that change if technology adoption moves faster than we expect?
We’re giving you a clearer view of your future market—future volumes, consumer preferences, physician demand, and payment shifts.
- Check out our new Physician Demand Estimator, which shows which specialties and subspecialties may soon be oversupplied or undersupplied in your market relative to any other market in the country.
- Use our Market Shock Planners to evaluate the impact of major market changes on your organization’s performance. Our first one looks at private exchanges. Tell us what other shocks we should cover.
- Stay tuned for the Demographics Profiler and exciting updates to our demand forecasting tools coming later this fall 2015.
New consumer surveys, investment insights, and benchmarks
Should you invest in an urgent care partnership or women’s midlife center? Will 65 year-olds use an e-visit platform? How many square feet will you need for an employer onsite clinic?
We’re giving you detailed intelligence to evaluate new services and competitors—retail, virtual care, mobile apps, generation-specific investments, etc.
Planning leadership forum
What new capabilities does my team need? How can I help our physicians understand the realities we’re facing? How do I game out a new partnership?
We’re giving you step-wise support for leading staff, internal stakeholders, and external partners through challenging decisions and trade-offs.
Want a personal tour?
We’d be happy to walk you through the new resources we’re adding to your membership. Request a tour now