What are the future health care workforce trends you need to know? Use this presentation with your team to facilitate a discussion on how you will adapt your recruitment and retention strategy for a changing health care workforce.
This deck discusses the following trends:
- Retention remains a pressing issue
- Physicians want employment—and seek work-life balance
- Nursing faces a shortage of experience
- The fastest growing roles aren’t doctors or nurses
- Employees seek flexibility in many forms
- Technology promises to make some jobs easier—and replace others
Please note: These materials are provided for use with internal audiences within your organization; any use of these slides outside of your organization must be cleared by the Advisory Board—if you are interested in obtaining this permission, please contact your account manager.
Download slides in PowerPoint
Download facilitation guide
Next, Check Out
Turnover, Vacancy and Premium Labor Benchmark Trends