Login for full access to content in this webconference
Members please Log In
About the Webconference
2016 introduced some major unknowns—primarily with the election results—about ongoing health care transformation. Specifically, Republicans vow to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act (ACA), upon which could also impact the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA), even though MACRA has strong bipartisan support.
Despite the uncertainty surrounding the future of the ACA, no-regrets priorities for most providers will continue to be:
- Improving and expanding access
- Providing high-value and affordable services
- Improving clinical and service quality and reliability
- Attaining consumer loyalty
IT must play a key role in addressing these priorities.
What you'll learn:
- Our diagnosis of the top 10 IT-related issues facing you today as a health care leader
- Action steps you should take now to address these issues
- How we will work with you to address them in 2017
Not an Advisory Board member? You can still join us for this webconference. Register here.