• Hospital and health system executives
• Planners and analysts
• Simple data visualization of the status of the opioid epidemic in your market to facilitate easy comparison from county-to-county across any selected metric
• Orientation to the four domains and 29 underlying KPIs to help guide the construction of a comprehensive opioid response strategy
• Opportunity Ratings to pinpoint clinical areas of greatest potential impact across individual counties and your entire market
• Downloadable benchmarks and market-level opportunity analysis
This analytic tool is designed to provide hospital and health system executives with rapid insight into specific improvement opportunities associated with the opioid crisis, and develop a tailored response to the needs of their local market. The key performance indicators (KPIs) within this application were derived from claims and prescription information from the clinical data warehouse of OptumLabs* in collaboration with a team of public health experts.
*OptumLabs is a scientific research collaborative and co-innovation center supported by over 25 different partnerships with leading health care organizations.