In the final episode of the Weekly Briefing for 2015, Dan, Rivka, and Rob take listener questions on whether fee-for-service is really going to die, the biggest unsolved problems in health care, the secrets of how they make the podcast, and more.
You can listen to the show here or by clicking on the player below.
Subscribe on iTunes | Get the RSS feed | See the archive
On this episode:
- Whether fee-for-service is really going to die (starts at the 1:30 mark)
- If safety-net hospitals are doomed (9:30)
- The biggest unsolved problems in health care (16:00)
- If the health care industry is accurately portrayed by the media (25:00)
- What the next president will mean for health care (28:30), and
- The secrets of how they make the podcast (30:45).
The Weekly Briefing is produced by Joe Shrum and Stephen Shorter this week. Our interns are Emma Kellum and Rachel Woods.
Personal Health Records,
Health Insurance Exchanges,
Next in the Daily Briefing
The Weekly Briefing, Episode 20: More Money, More Problems