Each week, the Daily Briefing highlights executive transitions among the nation's hospitals and health systems. Are you moving to a new institution? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Kevin Brown named CEO at Piedmont Healthcare (Atlanta, Ga.)
- C. Scott Campbell named CEO at Physicians Regional Healthcare (Naples, Fla.)
- Jen Chahanovich named CEO at Pali Momi Medical Center (Aiea, Hawaii)
- Kathy Clark named CEO at Wilcox Memorial Hospital (Lihue, Hawaii)
- Art Gladstone named CEO at Straub Clinic and Hospital (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Brent King named CMO at Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children (Wilmington, Del.)
- Nancy Schmid named CEO at North Sonoma County Healthcare District (Healdsburg, Calif.)
- Cherie Sibley named CEO at Clark Regional Medical Center (Winchester, Ky.)
- Martha Smith named CEO at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children (Honolulu, Hawaii)
- Joanne Sunquist named CIO at HealthEast Care System (St. Paul, Minn.)
- Thomas Thompson named CEO at Samaritan Healthcare (Moses Lake, Wash.)
Next in the Daily Briefing
Could price transparency actually increase health costs?