Each week, the Daily Briefing highlights executive transitions among the nation's hospitals and health systems. Are you moving to a new institution? Please e-mail email@example.com to let us know.
- Gaye Jolly named President and CAO at Roane Medical Center (Harriman, Tenn.)
- Jay Sial named CFO at Loyola University Health System (Maywood, Ill.)
- Sharon Dudley named COO at Comanche County Memorial Hospital (Lawton, Okla.)
- Linde Finsrud Wilson named CEO at Sharon Regional Health System (Sharon, Pa.)
- Richard Ferrans named CMO at Presence Health (Chicago)
- Steven Ruwoldt named CEO at Salem Community Hospital (Salem, Ohio)
- Carmen Lacey named President at Charles A. Cannon, Jr. Memorial Hospital (Linville, N.C.)
- Terri Bradley named VP and CFO at Western Missouri Medical Center (Warrensburg, Mo.)
- Michael Gasparini named COO at Western Missouri Medical Center (Warrensburg, Mo.)
- John Hughes named COO at Marshalltown Medical and Surgical Center (Marshalltown, Iowa)
Next in the Daily Briefing
Are you preparing for CoC accreditation?