Each week, the Daily Briefing highlights executive transitions among the nation's hospitals and health systems. Are you moving to a new institution? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Kenneth D. Kozel named President & CEO at Shore Health System (Easton, Md.)
- Joseph J. Mitchell named President at Trinity Hospital Twin City Hospital (Dennison, Ohio)
- Susan B. Labus named COO at SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium (Juneau, Alaska)
- Pamela German Hill named CFO at Vista Health System (Waukegan, Ill.)
- Kathryn Correia named President & CEO at HealthEast Care System (St. Paul, Minn.)
- Robert William Hoefer named President at SSM St. Clare Health Center (Fenton, Mo.)
- Dr. Stuart Markowitz named CMO at Hartford Hospital (Hartford, Conn.)
- Leif Murphy named Exec VP & Chief Development Officer at Lifepoint Hospitals (Brentwood, Tenn.)
Next in the Daily Briefing
Study IDs dirtiest surfaces in U.S.