About ICD-10 Compass
What is ICD-10 Compass?
ICD-10 Compass helps hospitals and health systems maximize resources and monitor progress throughout the transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10. Our technology and consulting services help you to:
- Create a focused, coordinated plan
- Base your transition efforts on risk and opportunities
- Predict and monitor ICD-10’s impact on reimbursement and quality
- Improve documentation and coding performance
- Watch Ed Hock, our senior revenue cycle expert, share the most efficient, seemingly counterintuitive ways to prepare for the upcoming ICD-10 transition.
Our ICD-10 and Risk Management Services
Our ICD-10 consulting team helps you develop a customized transition plan and provides support as you:
- Educate physicians, hospital executives, and other key staff on ICD-10
- Assess ICD-10 preparedness
- Identify and prioritize target areas for a streamlined risk management plan
- Create a comprehensive ICD-10 transition project plan and budget
Business intelligence technology
Members use our data and analytics solution to:
- Map ICD-9 codes to ICD-10
- Focus physician and coder training on high-risk codes
- Predict and address reimbursement at risk
- Monitor reimbursement and quality after the ICD-10 transition
- Benchmark performance against peers
- Understand individual physician and coder performance
Outcomes-focused dedicated advisor
We pair every ICD-10 Compass member with a dedicated advisor, who serves as your educator and analyst to help extract maximum value from ICD-10 Compass. Dedicated advisors:
- Identify immediate and long-term performance improvement opportunities
- Regularly review your data to support gains and prevent backsliding
- Share peer organizations’ stories and best practices
- Train you to get the most out of ICD-10 Compass
Learn more about our dedicated advisors.
National cohort of like-minded hospitals and health systems
ICD-10 Compass members are part of a rapidly expanding national network of progressive hospitals and health systems that share strategies for succeeding in the transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10.
For more information, please contact us.