Crimson Clinical Advantage helps health systems thrive under value-based payment by focusing on the three constituencies most influential in care delivery: physicians, patients, and payers. We combine business intelligence technology with analytic support grounded in best practice research, developing our offerings in partnership with a rapidly growing cohort of progressive hospitals, health systems, and physicians.
Member organizations participating in this suite of offerings—which includes Crimson Continuum of Care, Crimson Care Management, and Crimson Population Risk Management—gain a 360-degree view into payer-specific clinical and financial performance, deep insight into physician practice patterns, and the ability to inflect care management for both individual patients and defined populations.
Turning Big Data into Big Outcomes
Health care leaders everywhere seem to be talking about "big data" and how it will transform the health care industry. From billing systems to electronic medical records, there's no shortage of useful data—but where do you start?
Watch this video to learn how Crimson Clinical Advantage is helping over 1,000 health care organizations turn the chaos of big data into big outcomes.
Continuum of Care
Achieve breakthrough clinical collaboration
Collaborate with physicians to transform cost and quality performance across the care continuum by providing access to severity-adjusted, visually intuitive performance profiles.
- Visibility across all sites of care—inpatient, hospital outpatient, and ambulatory settings
- Guided, insight-oriented analytics with clinically actionable detail
- Proven technology solution for clinical integration programs
Learn more about Crimson Continuum of Care
Population Risk Management
Prosper under emerging payment models
Manage total cost and quality for defined populations, including self-insured employee plans. Inform risk-based contract negotiations with payers.
- Alliance with Milliman MedInsight to provide risk-adjusted benchmarks and actuarial methodologies
- Population management and savings opportunity assessments
- Care gap analyses based on evidence-based guidelines
Learn more about Crimson Population Risk Management
Create and run effective, collaborative care management programs
Enable care team members to develop and execute customized care programs, improving patient outcomes, and reducing health care costs.
- Flexible architecture that aggregates clinical, utilization, and psychosocial data to deliver a comprehensive view of patients
- Proprietary algorithms and customized assessments to surface risk factors and identify high-priority patients
- Rich content to automatically generate custom care programs
- User-friendly interface to manage workflow, creating and assigning tasks to appropriate care team members
- Powerful ad hoc reporting for performance evaluation and to fulfill external reporting needs for billing or compliance purposes
Learn more about Crimson Care Management
Performance Technologies home