Crimson Population Risk Management
What is Crimson Population Risk Management?
We prepare health systems for value-based reimbursement by focusing on defined populations for whom they are already at financial risk, including their self-insured employee plan.
This initiative combines the Advisory Board’s insight on health system strategy and drivers of clinical performance with Milliman MedInsight’s benchmarking database and clinical algorithms.
Organizations participating in Crimson Population Risk Management—part of the Crimson Clinical Advantage suite of offerings—gain a 360-degree view of patient care, a deep understanding of their own clinical, financial, and infrastructure strengths and liabilities, extensive expertise and support for improving population management, and an advantage in risk-based contract negotiations with payers.
Members benefit from:
- Dedicated advisor, who surfaces and helps realize performance gains across the year
- Technology platform that leverages Milliman MedInsight’s clinical algorithms and benchmarks
- In-depth opportunity assessments highlighting key areas for focus
- Advisory Board best practices for population risk management
- Ongoing monitoring of key campaigns
- Annual population management summit
- Cohort of like-minded organizations for networking
- “Proof-of-concept” case studies documenting impact for payers and local providers
Contact us for more information about Crimson Population Risk Management