What is the Leadership Culture partnership?
The Leadership Culture partnership helps organizations adopt and embed a coherent leadership culture. We work with hospital administrators to implement leadership culture change and develop effective leaders housewide.
We provide executive education sessions and onsite consultative support to implement insights from our Transformational Leadership research. We also lead quarterly whole-house leader development events to create common language and culture across the organization.
Our tools, templates, and timelines ensure your organization achieves and sustains a successful cultural transformation. We customize each installation and incorporate regularly occurring, organization-wide learning events to ensure far-reaching results.
Leadership Culture partnerships include:
• Onsite education sessions that equip executives to drive best-practice implementation.
• A housewide leadership culture survey, which our team uses to map the most effective strategies to your areas of focus.
• Quarterly Breakthrough Leadership Events tailored to your priorities and designed to build skills among leaders at all levels of the organization; select from a library of over 40 curriculum topics, all taught by our world-class faculty.
• Access to Harvard ManageMentor PLUS e-learning.
• On-demand consultation from a dedicated service team.
Deep experience and expertise
Since our founding, we have delivered more than 14,000 workshops to more than 950 organizations across the country. Our entire curriculum library has been developed internally through research-generated insights. Our service team blends a variety of talent—MBAs, MDs, MPAs, PhDs, consultants, and research analysts—to provide the most comprehensive support possible.
Contact us to learn more about Leadership Culture
Leadership Culture home