Increasing business office performance
Without data visibility, hospitals are at the mercy of defensive payer tactics—and resulting revenue leakage from uncollected denials and underpayments.
Institutions struggle to reconcile actual and expected payments, identify unwarranted contractual write-offs, and pursue resource-intensive individual claim appeals for all payment defects.
Your own worst enemy?
At the same time, claims re-work and rising collections costs are slowing overall revenue cycle efficiency. While hospitals have made progress reducing days in accounts receivable, they face new collections challenges, including CBO staffing increases and performance declines.
Meanwhile, one-third of claims leave the business office with errors, signaling ample opportunity for improvement.
How We Help
Our hospital partners routinely see a multi-million-dollar impact in the business. With Revenue Cycle Solutions, you can aggressively manage payer performance, eliminate unnecessary revenue leakage, and lower collections costs.
Institute a zero-tolerance policy for underpayments and denials
- Eliminate unwarranted payment defects.
- Investigate 100% of your denials and underpayments.
Collect payments owed
- Streamline recovery efforts through batch appeals.
- Recover an additional $1-3 million year over year.
Inform the managed care team
- Support real-time modeling of proposed contract terms.
- Understand true bottom line impact of complex contract terms.
Enhance coding and reimbursement performance
- Proactively identify opportunities for coding improvement.
- Monitor contract compliance in real time and pursue profitable adjustments.
Improve collections workflow
- Streamline collections workflow to lower cost to collect.
- Reduce days in accounts receivable by 20%.
Introduce staff accountability
- Prioritize account follow-up.
- Elevate staff productivity through automated workflow management.
Eliminate technical denials
- Reduce claims re-work caused by inaccuracies.
- Increase clean claims and first-pass yield by 11%.
Contact us for more information about Revenue Cycle Solutions
Revenue Cycle Solutions home