Revenue Cycle Solutions Summit 2013
This is a preview of restricted content.
Full access to this content is reserved for Advisory Board members; we invite you to learn more by contacting us.
About the Summit
- Register now to reserve your seat for the 2013 Revenue Cycle Solutions Summit in Washington, D.C. This year's summit will prepare you to lead effectively in the changing health care environment through expert presentations, diverse networking opportunities, and member-led breakout sessions.
To learn more about the benefits of the summit, listen to Alex Guambana describe how one attendee's presentation improved performance at 10 peer institutions. Watch the video.
Dates and Locations
Monday, September 23
11:30 a.m. Registration and lunch
12:30 p.m. Opening Remarks
1:00 p.m. Product tracks
5:30 p.m. Cocktails and networking
Tuesday, September 24
7:30 a.m. Breakfast
8:00 a.m. Opening Remarks & Raffle
8:30 a.m. Expert-led topic sessions (each attendee selects a topic session)
- Breakthrough Negotiations
- Towards Risk-Based Payments: Merging Clinical and Financial Data Streams
- Patient-Centered Collections: Improving Transparency while Reducing Bad Debt
- Perfecting the Physician Conversation: Engaging Your Medical Staff in Documentation
10:00 a.m. Break
10:30 a.m. Expert-led topic sessions (each attendee selects a second topic session)
12:00 p.m. Lunch
1:00 p.m. External Speaker: Dan Crippen, Executive Director of the National Governors Association
Product Track Descriptions
Select your product to see detailed descriptions of the sessions we'll offer for your cohort on the first day.