The Advisory Board’s Physician Practice Roundtable provides independent physician organizations with the best practices, expert insights, and strategic decision-support resources needed to execute successful strategic planning, operations improvement, technology investment, and executive networking.
Through reports, presentations, analytical tools, discussion forums, and direct access to 150+ topical experts, the Physician Practice Roundtable delivers actionable guidance to elevate practice performance and help answer the most pressing questions facing independent health care providers:
- How will payment reform initiatives and the national budget crisis impact the independent practice business model?
- What implications could coverage expansion, shared savings initiatives, and bundled payments have on your organizations—and what new competencies will you need to manage contracts with performance and utilization risk?
- How do you implement the primary care medical home model in a financially sustainable manner that works in both fee-for-service, as well as value-driven payment models?
- What are the pros and cons of different hospital alignment models for your group?
- How can you evolve physician compensation to increase the performance of your medical group?
- How will risk-based payment models affect imaging utilization?
- How can you create best-in-class revenue cycle operations?
Work with a single point of contact to find the most relevant resources and experts, ensuring you and the rest of your group get maximum value from your membership.
National member meetings
Attend one- and two-day conferences to hear our latest research findings and discuss health care’s most pressing challenges with other independent practice leaders, as well as hospital and health system executives.
Host a facilitated discussion exclusively for an audience of your choice, at a location of your choice. These sessions often support executive-level strategy sessions, physician leadership conferences, or board or shareholder meetings.
Decision support resources
Access a suite of tools, market-sizing calculators, demand estimators, dashboards, regulatory-readiness audits, and other resources to guide strategic planning, network development, and clinical and information technology investments.
Live and on-demand webconferences
Participate in live web-based educational intensives led by subject-matter experts, or access archived recordings at your convenience.
On-call expert consultations
Speak directly with our experts to discuss emerging trends, address specific challenges, and gain deeper insight into profiled best practices and available tools.
Receive concise e-mail postcards highlighting upcoming events and new resources, which may be easily circulated to physicians and staff.
Online research library
Browse an easily searchable Web portal aggregating all Advisory Board research, expert commentary, and decision-support resources.
Short answer research service
Request short-answer research projects addressing questions of particular interest to your specific practice; if no Advisory Board resources exist on the topic, staff will undertake customized research project to fit your needs
Contact us to learn more about the Physician Practice Roundtable
Physician Practice Roundtable home