Complimentary Research: Engaging Patients in Primary Care
Marketing Strategies for Building Loyalty and Care Compliance
- Already a member of the Marketing and Planning Leadership Council? Log in to access the full study.
About the Research
As hospitals and health systems seek to improve health outcomes and manage chronic disease, they also need to generate a return on ambulatory investments. Can your current marketing strategy accomplish both?
Through case study profiles of successful strategies and recommended best practices, Engaging Patients in Primary Care addresses the major challenges facing hospital and health system marketing teams in fostering loyalty and care compliance. Download the complimentary excerpt to learn how several organizations have accomplished these goals.
Specifically, the excerpt focuses on:
- How Virtua Health System improved care compliance by transforming its call center into a comprehensive patient access center
- How Sharp Rees-Stealy Medical Group restructured its contact center to promote care compliance among its patients
- How Sutter Health and Inova Health System used social media to improve engagement among baby boomers
More on the Publication
The complete publication offers six lessons for using traditional marketing tools—such as media campaigns, call centers, and online communities—to engage patients in primary care, focusing specifically on:
- Deploying full marketing toolkit to support right site utilization
- Transforming the call center for system navigation and care management
- Incorporating clinical data into outreach efforts
- Customizing online experience using clinical data
- Focusing online forums on key patient segments
- Delivering a flawless patient experience
This research is available to all members of the Marketing and Planning Leadership Council. For additional information on the Marketing and Planning Leadership Council and the case studies profiled in Engaging Patients in Primary Care, please contact Megan Grant at 202-266-5806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.