Is your team equipped to meet the demands of ambulatory planning?
Back by popular demand, the Marketing and Planning Leadership Council will host a special encore complimentary webconference addressing the significant challenges that hospitals and health systems will face as they seek to build their primary care networks.
This webconference will prepare your organization for the following challenges:
- Selecting among alternative sites
- Targeting high-value partners
- Maximizing profitability and referrals
- Ensuring sustainability across payment model transitions
- Engaging physicians in network design and care delivery
This webconference is open to all hospital and health system executives. For more information, please contact Kayleigh Hucko at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-266-5934. Advisory Board members at non-hospital organizations, please contact email@example.com.
Please note, a valid hospital email address is required to process registration.
Can’t make this date? Contact us for additional opportunities to hear this material.