The New Blueprint for Growth
This is a preview of restricted content.
Full access to this content is reserved for Advisory Board members; we invite you to learn more by contacting us.
About the Meeting
Register today for an upcoming session of our national meeting to learn how to position service lines and ambulatory networks for success amid market consolidation and transitioning payment incentives.
Dates and Locations
Day one, 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. (local time)
State of the Union: The Growth Paradox
Reconciling Strategy Amid Divergent Market Incentives
- Unpacking drivers and barriers of growth in a transitioning market
- Forecasts for acute care, specialty outpatient services, and primary care
Achieving Sustainable Service Line Growth
Capturing Profitable Share in a Transitioning Marketplace
- Competing for share in a slow-growth environment
- Planning the future service line footprint
Day two, 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (local time)
Playbook for Ambulatory Network Development
Structuring Primary Care Investments for Growth and Care Transformation
- Redefining the ambulatory services portfolio
- Marketing primary care