About the Service Line Transformation Initiative
The Service Line Transformation Initiative serves hospitals and health systems as they seek to adapt service lines to risk-based payment. Our goals are to assist member organizations in migrating service lines to accountable care, while also pursuing growth opportunities during the transition. The Initiative is dedicated to answering the most pressing questions regarding service line development:
- Do we have the right service line leadership to execute on quality improvement, cost control, and utilization appropriateness goals?
- How will service lines manage patients across the full continuum?
- How will our service lines better manage chronic conditions?
- How should we shift our technology and facility investment strategy?
- Do we need a new approach to service line marketing?
Through the Service Line Transformation Initiative, members will receive:
- New research studies
- Service line tools and analytics
- Case profiles and research notes via the Initiative blog
- Special reports on growth strategy and program development for key service lines
- On-demand access to service line experts
Whom We Serve
If your organization holds a membership in the Marketing and Planning Leadership Council, there is no cost for participating. There are also no formal obligations. The amount of work involved will depend on your team’s level of participation.
Your "participation" could involve simply listening to webconferences or include active engagement in activities such as benchmarking, beta-testing new tools, co-hosting webconferences, or collaborating directly with Advisory Board staff. To follow our latest updates, we recommend regularly visiting our blog, Service Line Transformation.
For More Information
Questions about the Service Line Transformation Initiative? Please contact Shay Pratt at email@example.com or Eric Cragun at firstname.lastname@example.org.