About the Clinical Integration Project
The Clinical Integration Project serves hospitals, health systems, and physician organizations working to establish effective clinical integration (CI) programs, develop best practices for operating and refining the performance-focused physician network, and share ongoing lessons learned.
Who We Are
The Clinical Integration Project is a peer working group for providers engaged in building and operating clinically integrated physician networks. Supported by Advisory Board staff, the project aims to:
- Identify and share best practices for creating and refining an effective and viable clinical integration program
- Facilitate opportunities for peer learning among nascent and established clinical integration networks
- Advance each member organization along the learning curve in concrete, measurable ways
Members of the Clinical Integration Project receive:
- Priority access to new research publications
- Expert responses to technical questions
- Benchmarks and analysis
- Field-tested support tools
- Facilitated peer networking opportunities
- Live Q&A
Whom We Serve
If your organization holds a membership in the Health Care Advisory Board, there is no cost for participating. There are also no formal obligations. The amount of work involved will depend on your team’s level of participation.
Your "participation" could involve simply listening to webconferences or include active engagement in activities such as benchmarking, beta-testing new clinical integration-related tools, or co-hosting webconferences.
For More Information
Questions about the Clincal Integration Project? Please contact Sarah O'Hara at email@example.com.