CEO Roundtable hosted by the Health Care Advisory Board
- Already a member of the Health Care Advisory Board? Log in to register for the CEO Special Sessions available through your membership.
About the Meeting
Presidents, chief executive officers, executive vice presidents, chief financial officers, chief operating officers, chief medical officers, and chief strategy and planning officers.
Objectives for the day
The Health Care Advisory Board’s CEO Roundtable 2012 is designed to support an executive dialogue to help hospital and health system leaders develop strategic responses to the three fundamental challenges shaping the new C-suite agenda:
- Evaluating market receptivity to new value-based business models
- Shifting physicians alignment models toward a physician-driven culture of clinical cooperation
- Harnessing the power of disruptive innovations to create new sources of competitive advantage
By attending this meeting, executives will gain concrete counsel on:
- Defining a unique identity in the market
- Demonstrating higher value to purchasers
- Creating a physician driven culture
- Driving clinical transformation at scale
- Cultivating clinical leadership collaboration
Meeting Dates and Locations
Participation in the CEO Roundtable is complimentary and is intended for prospective members of the Health Care Advisory Board, however seating is limited. If you or a delegate from your team is interested in attending, please contact Kayleigh Hucko at (202) 266-5934 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register. We look forward to hosting you.
8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. (local time)
CEO Arrival and Registration
Continental breakfast will be provided
Competing in a Value-Driven Marketplace
Anticipating Key Forces Disrupting Health Care Business Models
Overview of Program Services and Data Analysis Tools
From Contract to Compact
Moving Physician Partnerships Beyond Financial Alignment to Create a Culture of Clinical Success
About the Health Care Advisory Board
The Health Care Advisory Board is the Advisory Board’s flagship research membership. We give senior health system executives the forecasting tools, expert support and best practice insights needed to answer the industry’s most pressing strategic and operational questions:
- How can my health system thrive in the transition to accountable care?
- What makes or breaks a successful hospital-physician partnership?
- Should we launch a clinical integration strategy?
- What are the hallmarks of a top-tier health system?
About the Advisory Board Company
The Advisory Board Company is the leading provider of comprehensive performance improvement services to the health care and education sectors—including operational best practices and insights, business intelligence and analytic tools, management training, unbiased technology evaluation, and consulting support.
Drawing on nearly three decades of experience, The Advisory Board Company is privileged to serve a membership of more than 2,800 organizations—including preeminent hospitals, health systems and universities—all sharing a charter “above commerce,” a commitment to best-practice standards, and an unyielding insistence on continual improvement.