For Prospective Members: Accountable Care Economics
Complimentary Webconference for Chief Financial Officers and Finance Executives
Thank You for Your Interest
Unfortunately, the live presentation already occurred on May 15, 2012. To learn more about this webconference or our work in this terrain, please contact us or visit the Financial Leadership Council homepage.
As payment reform moves from idea to implementation, the Financial Leadership Council will provide a reality check on the promise and the challenges of the new reimbursement strategies, share insights from early adopters, and offer guidance for health systems evaluating how to respond to mandatory pay-for-performance incentives and how aggressively to pursue new contracting strategies.
During this webconference, participants will learn about:
- The impact of value-based purchasing and readmissions penalties
- The early experiences of hospitals and health systems pursuing bundled payment, shared savings, and medical home pilots
- The underlying economic drivers of the industry’s major payment innovations
- The strategic goals advanced by bundled payment, shared savings, and medical homes
- The pitfalls and challenges to be aware of in evaluating and implementing risk-based contracts