The Advisory Board and Health Policy
Driving Innovation in Health Care for 30 Years
- Latest update
The Advisory Board was chosen to lead work in Rhode Island to develop a state health care innovation plan. Learn how we're assisting the Lieutenant Governor in transforming the state's health care system.
Who We Are
The Advisory Board is a global research, consulting, and technology firm. Leaders throughout the industry rely on insights from our 300+ health care experts to tackle their most pressing concerns. Our expertise includes:
- Health care delivery system transformation, including the development of accountable care organizations, bundled payments, and medical homes
- Improvements in clinical operations and health care quality, such as adopting evidence-based practices and strategies to decrease readmission rates
- Maximizing the effectiveness of health information technology and data analytics
- Health care financing and revenue management, including technologies to administer the adjudication of risk-based payments
- Health care workforce, leadership development, and staffing strategies
The Advisory Board inflects quality and efficiency in the U.S. health care system and around the world. We employ more than 1,750 professionals worldwide and gather authoritative insights from the on-the-ground experience of our network of 150,000 leaders at 3,100 health care institutions in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, North and South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. This includes the senior leadership of 99 of the 100 largest health care systems in the United States and 14 of the U.S. News and World Report’s “honor roll” hospitals. In addition, our membership includes more than 1,000 small to medium-sized community hospitals.
Meet our expert
Frederick Isasi is our Vice President of Health Policy, bringing more than 15 years of experience to the Advisory Board.
Learn more about him.
How We Can Help
The Advisory Board offers national expertise to help health policy leaders understand the impact of policy changes on U.S. hospitals and health systems. We have deep insights and influence within the U.S. health care system given our decades of experience offering scalable solutions and convening leaders to improve quality and efficiency.
What We’re Doing
Subscribe to our weekly email updates, bringing you the most relevant news from the front lines of health care transformation.
Join us for one of our quarterly briefings on the hill, designed to help health policy leaders understand the current state of the U.S. health care system and how health systems are adapting to the changing environment.
Register for an upcoming webconference to talk with providers about their experiences with a critical topic within the health care industry.
What We’ve Done
Listen to the archived presentation of "Uncovering Bundled Payments" to hear providers and payers discuss their experiences with current bundling efforts, as well as the future direction of bundling.
Access the keynote presentations from our briefings, Reports from the Front Lines of Health Care Transformation and Paying for Value, for a comprehensive overview of the critical challenges facing hospitals and doctors as the industry moves toward value-driven care.
- For more information on how the Advisory Board can help health policy leaders understand the impact of policy changes on U.S. hospitals and health systems, contact Eric Cragun at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-266-6249.